HOW TO JOIN US FOR LIVE VIRTUAL CLASSES
STEP 1: SIGN UP AND BOOK LIVE VIRTUAL CLASS
Please book all Core Town Pilates Live Virtual Classes at least 30 minutes before the start time. Access our schedule here.
- If you already have an account (ie you’ve been to Core Town Pilates before) log in to your Core Town Pilates account on the Core Town Pilates app or navigate to the LOGIN link at the top of our website.
- If you do not have a Core Town Pilates account, meaning you’ve never been to a Core Town Pilates class, please create one.
- Please make sure your email address is current so you receive the email confirmation with a Zoom.us link for the Live Virtual Class.
- Sign in for class through the Core Town Pilates app at least 30 minutes before the start of class. All of our Live Virtual Classes are posted here.
- To download the Core Town Pilates app for iPhone / iPad: Click Here
- To download the Core Town Pilates app for Android: Click Here
- Be sure to check your Junk Mail folder if you don’t see your invitation in your inbox as the confirmation email will contain a Zoom.us link so that you may access the class.
STEP 2: ZOOM
We are using Zoom to livestream our Virtual Classes, which works on laptops, iPads, and smartphones.
- Prior to your first class, download the Zoom app for desktop or mobile using the same email address.
- Create a Zoom account. If you already have an existing account, open up Zoom and click ‘Sign In’.
- Mobile: If you do not have an existing account, click ‘Sign Up’ Enter your first name, last name, and email address. Click ‘I agree to the Terms of Service’ and ‘Sign Up’
- Desktop: Click the Blue ‘Sign Up, It’s Free” Button and complete the registration.
STEP 3: ACCESS YOUR LIVE VIRTUAL CLASS
After you have booked your class you will receive an email confirmation with the link to complete your registration and a Zoom link for the LIVE Virtual Class. Please be sure to check your Junk or SPAM folder if you don’t see the invitation in your inbox.
Now, focus on your Pilates practice with your favorite teachers! Enjoy the comfort and peace of mind of being able to practice in your own space! See familiar faces!
All virtual group mat classes should not be recorded. Recording these classes violate our Terms and Conditions. We will be offering OnDemand virtual classes as soon as we are able.
We are deeply honored to be invited into your homes and to share this time with you.
Tips to ensure you and others enjoy your Live Virtual Class experience through Zoom hosted by Core Town Pilates:
- For the best experience, you’ll want to join us from a device with a video camera and microphone. This way, we can both see and hear you before and after class. You have the option to join class without video, if you prefer.
- We highly recommend setting up your Zoom connection before class begins. You will be automatically Muted – but please double check this in the lower left hand corner of your screen when you enter the classroom. You can Unmute yourself if the teacher starts a conversation, please be sure to Mute yourself during the practice.
- When you join the class you will have the option to Start or Stop Video. With Video on, other students can see you. If you “Stop” others will see your name or your profile photo or avatar or both. You can add your photo to your profile to create the view of your choice.
- Keeping Video On places a higher demand on your internet connection. If things get fuzzy, try turning video off.
- If for any reason other students become the main image you see, click on your teacher’s image and select “Pin Video.”